Thank you for your interest in Concurrent Design, Inc. Our company provides mechanical engineering design, drafting and build services to client companies, filling their engineering needs on a contractual basis with both in-house and on-site support.
We have occasional need to supplement our staff and are always welcome to receiving your resume.
Please e-mail your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When we receive your resume, we will review your submittal and compare it with any immediate personnel needs. We will maintain this information on file and will be reviewing it on a periodic basis, matching your personal skills with the skills required by our customers. If there is a good match, someone from our office will contact you.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Full Time / Part Time / 1099 Sub-Contractor)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Senior Mechanical Engineering position as a systems engineer or project engineer.
- Initiate, facilitate, and contribute to the development of commercial products or manufacturing systems.
- Interface with clients to develop intellectual property into commercial products.
- Lead Engineer to interface with Electrical and Software Engineering.
- Engineering Analysis (Structural, Thermal, Shock, and Vibration).
- Design of Experiment for evaluation of mechanical production process variables.
- Writing of Specifications and Reports.
- Specification and sourcing of equipment, instrumentation and fabricated parts.
- Design and implementation of precision mechanical systems and sub-systems.
- Coordinate machine hardware-related activities such as component sourcing, fabrication, assembly, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Lead Presentations at Client Design Reviews.
- Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (highly preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree (minimum).
- 10+ years mechanical design experience required.
- Engineering Analysis experience: ANSYS, SolidWorks Simulation, SolidWorks Flow Simulation.
- Experience in design of electro-opto-mechanical systems.
- Experience in mechanical engineering design of precision machines for industrial and commercial markets.
- Experience in machine design, mechanical design, manufacturing processes, and electro-mechanical packaging design required.
- Proficiency with CAD systems required: Siemens NX, SolidWorks, PTC Creo, and Autodesk Inventor.
- Proficiency with PLM / PDM systems required: Siemens Teamcenter, PDM Enterprise, Pro/INTRALINK, Windchill, and Agile.
- Semiconductor / Medical / Clean Energy industries, capital equipment design experience preferred.
- Ability to lead a development team or work independently.
- Ability to execute on the entire continuum of engineering projects from specification writing through system delivery.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and related software.
Ask us about CAD training or refresher training on Pro/ENGINEER™ or SolidWorks™.